There is a certain twist in the minds of some that cause them to be fascinated by things that others fear. Just as a young 'pyro-in-training' child is drawn to flame like a moth, just as someone may favour poisonous snakes as pets, so too are there people with a morbid obsession with death.
|Author||G. Kinslayer, Dave Weber, Scott Fitz, Darren Ohl, j. bradley, Jade and John Westcott|
|Illustrator||nameless and Golgotha|
|Published by||Lost Souls Publishing|
Death: The Pale Horse
Book II in the Books of the Apocalypse
"Player Character Death and the Threshold of Acceptance" and the term "fantasts": Scott Fitz A.K.A. MoonHunter
Half-Demons guidelines: Jade 'Aerlyn' Westcott
Birth Blessing Background: John 'Elessar' Westcott
"For Jaq": Darren Ohl
Necromancy tradition and spells: Dave 'Ceekay' Weber & Golgotha Kinslayer
"Burial Rites": j. bradley
Additional material: Golgotha Kinslayer
Editing: nameless ghoul
- MoonHunter is a guru and sage of gaming advice. He has posted well more than 1000 tips at www.OpenRoleplaying.org
- Jade Westcott is a natural roleplaying talent and the source of surprising character development and new ideas.
- John Westcott is a loremaster without peer—a veritable walking computer of Midian knowledge—he knows things about both world and system that even the designers don't.
- Darren Ohl is a talented poet with a thousand stories to tell. He is also the publisher and owner of Stray Cat Publishing.
- Ceekay is the biggest and most active Midianite: writer for the first supplement (Osterre), former host/admin of the forums, and the game's foremost fan.
- j. bradley is the host of Broken Speech Poetry Slam at Stardust Video & Coffee in Orlando, Florida, USA.
All game world information and system mechanics are considered Immersive Game World Content. All sections remain copyright of the respective owners. "Player Character Death and the Threshold of Acceptance" is copyright Scott Fitz. The Birth Blessing background is copyright John Westcott. "For Jaq" is copyright Darren Ohl. "Burial Rites" is copyright j. bradley. All other sections are Copywrong Lost Souls Publishing.
This book is dedicated to a very special lady whose love of death matches my own—you know who you are.
This is also dedicated to all those whom we never got that last chance to say, "I love you, good bye."